Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Review of Injinji Ex-Cellerator Compression Socks

Originally submitted at REI

The Injinji Ex-Celerator Compression socks are the ultimate race and recovery vehicle for your feet and calves, using graduated compression to deter soreness and help muscles recover.


Extra nice

By bryantp from Tokyo and Denver on 2/2/2010

 

5out of 5

Gift: No

Fit: Feels true to size

Pros: Wicks Away Moisture, Comfortable, Good Design, Regulates Temperature Well, Durable

Best Uses: Snowboarding

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

I read about these in Ski Magazine (odd for a snowboarder?). I'm a major fan of Injinji and I had to try them. They make my feet much more comfortable and seem to let me go a little longer and a little harder. They're even warm and they breathe very well. I like the first ones so much, I bought 2 more pairs.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment